How I Can Help You…
Achieve Your Sales and Marketing Goals
- Profile and Account Set-Up – Are you brand new to social media? I’ll help you get started on the right foot.
- 99 Point Social Media Check-Up – Already on social media but not sure if you’re doing it right or have things set up properly? I will review your accounts and make personalized recommendations for areas where you can improve or optimize your profiles and accounts.
- Social Media Basics for Business – Not sure what the difference is between a Facebook personal page and a Facebook business page? Wondering if you should be on Instagram? How to use LinkedIn to build your network? I will help you figure it out.
- Content Creation – Confused about what to post, when, how often? I will provide you with an easy formula and guidelines to follow as well as ideas for where to find the content or how to create it yourself.
- Lunch n’ Learn Presentation – I can provide your company or organization with an informative session that will answer commonly asked questions and provide you with actionable tips.
- Presentations for Conferences, Events or Workshops – Information customized to your needs.
- Ongoing management of your Social Media Accounts – You understand the importance of social media but don’t have the time? I’ll take care of it for you.
- Evaluating your Efforts – Is social media working for you? I can help you to evaluate key metrics and other measures of success.
- Marketing 101 Training and Coaching – New to business and not sure how to market your product or service? Don’t understand the basics of marketing and the key concepts required for getting your business off the ground? I’ll help you understand marketing fundamentals and what you need to know to get started with your first marketing plan.
- Marketing Plan – Know you should have a marketing plan? Don’t know what it should include or how to make one? I’ll help you create, implement and evaluate an effective marketing plan unique to your business.
- Conference Research – Are you new to your industry? Not sure which conferences to attend? Let me figure it out and make recommendations for you.
- Proofreading and editing of marketing collateral – Not the best speller? Need a second set of eyes to review website content, marketing materials or other documentation? Let me make sure your material looks professional.
Event Planning or Special Project Support
- Do you have an important meeting or event coming up? Don’t have time to attend to all the details? Let me take care of it for you. I can plan the entire event or help with any aspect of it.
- Do you need an extra set of hands to help with a special project? With my attention to details and strong organizational skills, I will quarterback your project and push it over the goal line.
- Individual or Group Training on Selling Skills – I can coach you on what you need to know and skills you need to succeed in sales.
- Workshops available on
- How to provide excellent customer service
- How to build lasting and meaningful customer relationships
- How to manage a territory effectively
- How to conduct effective meetings
- Your Competitors – Do you know your competitors? I can teach you strategies to determine who they are and how to monitor them.
- Implementation and Training on Customer Relationship Management Systems – How do you keep track of your customers? I can help you implement a system to build your customer relationships and grow your sales.
- A Sales Playbook – Does everyone within your organization understand how a sale is conducted? Do you know what your sales cycle looks like from the perspective of your customer? I can create a playbook for you or guide you on how to do it yourself.
I can provide training and coaching, or I can do all the work for you.
I can work with you on a one-to-one basis or with a group or team.
Whatever you need and works best for you, we will make it happen!
From My Blog
Do you use Facebook Insights to learn more about the performance of your Business Page? Do you even know what I mean by Facebook Insights? One of the best reasons to have a Business Page, if you are a small business owner, is the data that Facebook provides you with....